Grafton Oaks has a true heart for those affected with Dementia and cognitive loss.
Our Director of Nursing and Activities Director are Certified Dementia Practitioners and provide each of our staff members with regular in-house Dementia training.
We are also a “Music & Memory Certified Facility” offering personalized music experiences to our residents. Familiar music is a wonderful tool to bring happiness, comfort and peace of mind to those who may be otherwise confused by their surroundings.
Our Dementia Care Services include:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour nursing care and personal assistance
- Wander-Guard personal alarm system